Monday, November 1, 2010

CAS Blog - October 2010

WOW! October has been a particularly odd month where we have a lot of things going on, especially event-wise. First of all, the month began with a class colors night on the 7th which served as an excellent opportunity for me to peruse my hobby of photography as well as aid the yearbook in obtaining a bevy of pictures.
Similarly, UN day also provided me with another opportunity to complete a couple photography jobs for Ms Kozara as she felt that it was still early in the year and her new yearbook staff still needed to become familiar with all the ropes of the production process and asked me to help out. I gladly obliged.
After a week-long break we returned to Dhaka only to begin preparations for the Halloween Carnival that was about to happen, all the service groups I was involved in had a booth: Habitat for Humanity, The Green Team, French Honor Society but I also worked at the senior class booth and continued with the 6 year old tradition of being a photographer at the carnival.
The hectic month ended with preparations for the visiting author, Taylor Mali, who C-Squared was assigned to record and broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment