Wednesday, December 15, 2010

CAS Blog - December 2010

As the end of the year approaches, more and more work needs to be done (think Extended Essay) as a result, the activities which I performed in December seem to be lacking severely. In addition to this, there were only 11 days of school in December hindering any major progression with and CAS activity before everyone left the country.
One notable activity was the creation of a presentation that summed up the whole first half of the sports-wise in the form of SAISA awards night. Here, C-Squared accumulated all the photos and videos taken over the past 6 months and condensed them into one slideshow. Believe me when I say that this took an immense amount of effort to accomplish but the experience left me more capable of doing similar projects in the future since I can learn from my mistakes and capitalize on the efficient techniques I picked up on. In retrospect, it will serve me well as I can expect to do a lot more presentations of this scope in the following half year.

No comments:

Post a Comment