Sunday, January 30, 2011

CAS Blog - January 2011

During the end of this month I was able to go to my first Habitat for Humanity build this year. After a strenuous day of work, together we counted that we had moved over a thousand bricks as a team. Pretty impressive considering that many, if not all of us, rarely do manual labor and are grossly out of shape. The whole experience brought the Habitat crew closer as a group but it also taught me that my physical health is very important and I pledged that I would dedicate myself more to Badminton Club which I had been sporadically attending. My goal for that club changed overnight from having the minimum 80% attendance to actively exercising my body. Until then I was not really as motivated as I could have been but sought out aid in the form of my friends who agreed to join badminton club.

No comments:

Post a Comment