Sunday, February 27, 2011

CAS Blog - February 2011

February has been a hectic month with several dozen things ticked off on my checklist I have difficulty remembering everything that has happened so far.
First and foremost was the very successful hosting of SAISA Soccer here at AISD thanks to the effort of the C-Squared group. We had arranged that as many matches as possible were photographed, videoed, and broadcasted live over the internet for other schools to watch. We even added a couple refining touches to the whole package by putting speakers on the field so that the athletes and audience could enjoy some music and listen to the commentary.
While overshadows by its international counterpart, DISA was also an important event where C-Squared found essential in the success of SAISA since it provided us a playing field upon which we could test out all the new equipment we received and test each member of the group for their strengths and weaknesses. I found myself particularly adept at taking photos (not a big surprise there since I love doing it!).
Finally, even though mock exams were shooting down a barrel aimed at me, I still managed to attend badminton club as I had promised to myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment